We take our customer’s privacy seriously and we will only collect,record, hold, store and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you. We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit our website, www.sinarsuci.my and browse without having to provide your personal details. During your visit to our website, you may remain anonymous and at no time would we be able to identify you unless you have registered an account (“sinarsuci account”) with us on our website and have logged on with your user name and password.
Collection of Personal Information
Sinarsuci does not sell, or trade customer’s personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group and to third parties for the purposes for which it was collected, as authorised and consented by you. For example, the conduct of a sales transaction of a product of your choice on our website.
The personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one or the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the Services and/or access to the Platform;
- To process your orders submit through the Platform,
- To complete the transactions between you and sinarsuci.
- To deliver products that you purchase from our website. For example, we may pass your name and address on to a third party such as our courier service company or supplier of choice in order to make delivery of the product to you;
- To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes;
- To provide you with relevant product information.
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request;
- To allow us to administer your registered account with us;
- To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, payments that you make through our website will be processed by our appointed agent. Disclosure to these data processing agents such as that of our appointed agent in this context is necessary for the purpose of conducting the sales transaction that you have opted for.
- To conduct market research and statistical analysis and surveys with the aimof improving our Services and the Platform;
- To maintain and update our records (including for archiving, when the userbecome inactive);
- To comply with all applicable legislation, laws and regulations, to preventfraud or illegal activities, or, to enforce or defend any of our rights.
- For such other purposes for which you have specifically authorised us to do so
How we store your personal information
Your personal information is stored in our database. We are committed to providing high level of security and controls to protect your personal information against unauthorized access. Making sure your personal information is secured is very important to us. Your personal information is retained as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for legal purpose. You may access and make amendments to your personal information by logging in to your personal account on our website. It is important to keep your password secured to avoid unauthorized access. Alternatively, you may update your personal information by calling, writing and emailing us using the options provided below.
In the event you have any complaint/dispute/queries, please email or
Contact us: Telephone number: 082-349766
Address: Lot.1410, Section 66, KTLD, Pending Industrial Estate, 93450